CEO and Board Member specializing in private equity and public company shareholder value creation
With 35 years (and counting) of leadership experience, Robert Logemann has a proven ability to perform quick business assessments, execute improvement plans, facilitate organizational growth, and build world-class teams. Driven by a foundational belief that businesses cannot cost-cut their way to prosperity, Logemann utilizes his expertise in business growth, strategy, turnaround, board collaboration, and mergers & acquisitions to achieve success. Decades of hands-on experience have given Logemann the capacity to readily define a business’s core competencies and divest non-core initiatives, operations, and product lines for the long-term betterment of the organization.
- CEO World Magazine – February 17, 2022 – Driving Change While Respecting Culture in the COVID M&A Environment
- Forbes – January 6, 2022 – How To Incorporate Employee Resource Groups In Your Organization
- Score – August 13, 2021 – A CEO’s Responsibility: To Build a Thriving Workplace, Build an Inclusive Workplace
- Forbes – April 27, 2021 – In Preparing For Hybrid Work, CEOs Need To Understand Worker Fatigue
- Forbes – January 14, 2021 – Remote Work Might Force Us To Be Better Cross-Cultural Managers
- CEO World Magazine – June 19, 2020 – If It Ain’t Broke — Fix It! Seeking Continuous Improvement is Critical in Business
- SOCAP Digital – March 4, 2020 – We’ll Lose Millennial Workers If We Don’t Rethink Authority
- CEO World Magazine – December 18, 2019 – Want Commitment? Clarify Your Team’s Roles.
- CFO – October 29, 2019 – Want to Go “Lean”? First, Understand What It Means
- Real Leaders – September 16, 2019 – A Successful Executive Team Is More Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Business.com – August 19, 2019 – Is Your Collaboration Software Productive or Just Chatter?
- Business.com – June 24, 2019 – You Can’t Fix Culture by Cleaning House
- Manufacturing Business Tech – March 25, 2019 – Lean Manufacturing and the Race Towards Efficiency
- Patch.com – March 20, 2019 – Robert Logemann, Atlanta Executive, on Changes in CEO Leadership
- Thrive Global – December 3, 2018 – Perfectionism: A Fatal Flaw in Business Development?
- Thrive Global – July 9, 2018 – The opportunities and challenges of remote work
- Chief Executive – November 4, 2018 – How To Stop Inefficiency From Sinking Your Business
- Real Business – September 27, 2018 – How to implement new culture in a struggling compay
Robert Logemann outlines tips for a stronger organizational restructure.
Robert Logemann discusses a few ways CEO leadership has changed in the last decade.
Experienced CEO Robert Logemann gives you four good reasons to join a Board of Directors this year.
Robert Logemann outlines some of the strongest qualities successful CEOs emanate.